What causes an Invoice to be created for my Nonprofit account?
1) Unpaid or Returned Monthly Package Fee. These are the monthly costs for the use of the Pure Charity platform or related services.
2) A Refunded Donation. In rare cases, a Donation can be returned to the Donor. For more information on what qualifies a donation for a refund visit the article on Can Pure Charity Refund a Donation?
3) Donation Unpaid by the Donor's Banking Institution.
- This is typically the result of a Check or ACH Donation being returned unpaid by the bank (NSF, closed account, etc).
- The Donor reports the donation as fraud and makes a dispute with their Credit Card provider. If the Donation has already been disbursed (granted) to your Nonprofit, an invoice is created to request the funds be returned to the Donor's Bank or Credit Card provider.
4) Reimburse Pure Charity for Banking Fees. There are banking fees associated with NSF or disputed charges that are passed along to your Nonprofit.
To Locate Invoices in the Pure Charity Application
Open invoices can always be found in the “Invoices” section of the Field Partner Dashboard.
Important Note: Grants can be interrupted when an Invoice is created and until it is paid.
How do I resolve my Nonprofits outstanding Invoice(s)?
via ACH Debit
Funds to pay invoices will be automatically drafted via ACH from your bank account on file within 2-5 business days of the invoices' creation.
- From your Nonprofit Dashboard, select 'Invoices' located under Accounting on the left-hand menu. Next, click the Print icon and the Invoice will automatically download.
- Print the Invoice and mail a check or money order to the address listed on the invoice
1720 S Walton Blvd #4-155
Bentonville, AR 72712
Your prompt attention to open Invoices is appreciated.
Outstanding invoices can cause a delay in funds being granted as the automated system requires a positive balance in your Pure Charity account to grant funds.
Still need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.