Pure Charity has a few requirements for non-profits to become our approved Pure Charity Field Partners:
- You have to be a registered US based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Have a current profile on Guidestar.org.
- You cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, medical condition, citizenship, ancestry or marital status.
- Your organization must conduct humanitarian work in one of the following cause categories:
- Your organization should have a proven track record of successful programs.
- Your organization should have the resources and capacity to provide the required feedback for your fundraisers.
- You must agree to the Pure Charity Terms and Conditions.
Ready to get started? Create your Field Partner Profile today!
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help!