Pure Charity has a few requirements for non-profits to become our approved Pure Charity Field Partners:
- Your organization must be a registered United States based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, or filed your Form 1023 Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Your organization must be in good standing with the IRS. To confirm IRS Status you may visit https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/
- Have a current profile on Guidestar.org.
- Your organization must conduct work in one of the cause categories aligned with one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Your organization should have a proven track record of successful programs.
- Your organization should have the resources and capacity to provide the required feedback for your fundraisers.
- You must agree to the Pure Charity Terms and Conditions.
- You cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, medical condition, citizenship, ancestry, or marital status.
If your organization meets these eligibility requirements and would like to learn more about Pure Charity services, please visit "Learn more about how to get started with Pure Charity."
Still need help, reach out here firstname.lastname@example.org.