We are always excited to learn about new charities and the difference you're making in the world!
Step 1: In order to become a Pure Charity Nonprofit, you must first meet the eligibility requirements.
- Your organization must be a registered United States based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, or filed your Form 1023 Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Your organization must be in good standing with the IRS. To confirm IRS Status you may visit https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/
- Have a current profile on Guidestar.org.
- Your organization must conduct work in one of the cause categories aligned with one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Your organization should have a proven track record of successful programs.
- Your organization should have the resources and capacity to provide the required feedback for your fundraisers.
- You must agree to the Pure Charity Terms and Conditions.
- You cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, medical condition, citizenship, ancestry, or marital status.
Step 2: Schedule a Demo. In order to start the process, we ask that you schedule a meeting with one of our Partner Impact Specialists. This will allow our team to better understand your needs, the challenges you are facing, and your goals for the future.
You can Schedule a Demo here by visiting our website's "Schedule a Demo" page
Step 3: Complete Requirement Verification. Before you can create a Field Partner (nonprofit) account you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit and have a current profile on Guidestar
- You cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, medical condition, citizenship, ancestry or marital status
- Your organization should have a proven track record of successful programs
- Your organization should have the resources and capacity to provide the required feedback for your projects
Step 4: Create an individual User Account. Creating a User Account allows you, and only you, to donate to worthy causes, register for trips with nonprofits, and even manage a Field Partner account. Click here to setup on your User account. Be sure to confirm your email before you move on to the next step.
Step 5: Create your Field Partner Profile. Creating a Field Partner Account allows your organization to have access to donation management, trip management, sponsorships, peer-to-peer fundraising, and so much more. Click here to get started on your Nonprofit account. Here is a help article, if needed.
Step 6: Training and Implementation. Our goal is for you to be a successful nonprofit organization - making an impact on the world! At Pure Charity, that begins with proper implementation and training. Our training and implementation team will work with you as you learn how the Pure Charity system works, and specifically how it can be used to fit your organization best. Once you complete implementation and training, then you are ready to hit the ground running.
Still need help, reach out here firstname.lastname@example.org.