Are you having trouble getting your Donation to process? This happens from time to time, and below we will list some of the reasons this might be happening.
If your Donation did not process, first confirm:
- Are you in a poor wifi to cellular connection area? Try an area with better service.
- Are you using a very old version of a web browser? Try using Google Chrome or Safari.
If your connection to the Internet is good, then...
- Is your Credit Card information input correctly?
- Please double-check to make sure all of the fields Credit Card fields are input correctly. This includes your Credit Card number, expiration date, and your CVV.
- Please make sure all of the address fields are present and match the Credit Card you are trying to use.
- Is your Credit Card expired? Please make sure the expiration date has not passed on your Credit Card.
- If you have an existing Pure Charity account, please Sign In before donating. Making sure you are Signed In gives you access to past donations. https://www.purecharity.com/signin
- If you are a new donor and trying to give a large donation, your bank may be declining your card.
- Please call your bank and ask them to allow the transaction to go through. At this point you should be able to try your donation again.
If you need to update your Credit Card information, you can do so by following the directions in this article Update your Credit Card & Resume your Recurring Donation.
Still need help? Please contact Pure Charity Support.