If you have previously created a Fundraiser and you need to either End or Pause the Fundraiser, you can toggle the settings manually.
Note: If your Fundraiser 'End Date' has passed, then your Fundraiser was automatically Ended for you on the end date.
- Select "Profile" in the left-hand menu.
- This will direct you to the page 'Edit Basic Information'.
Step 5: From the 'Edit Basic Information' screen...
- Select "Edit Status" on the left-hand menu.
- Select "Change Fundraiser Status."
Step 6: Change the Fundraiser Status
Click the drop-down arrow and select "End Fundraiser Now" or "Pause Fundraiser Now", then select "Update Fundraiser Status".
- "Pause Fundraiser Now" will leave the Fundraiser published (i.e. visible online), but no donations will be able to be accepted.
- "End Fundraiser Now" will unpublish the Fundraiser from being able to be viewed and will no longer accept donations
You know your fundraiser has ended or paused if you see "Fundraiser is now ended" at the top of your screen.
You can no longer receive donations at this point, but you can still view reports such as 'Donors' or 'Gift by Date' by simply clicking "Dashboard" and being redirected to your Fundraiser Dashboard.
If you have multiple fundraisers to end, then you will want to complete these steps for each one of them.
Still need help, reach out here email@example.com.