At Pure Charity, we take care of all of your receipting needs! Donors automatically receive receipts after each online donation is made, plus every donor receives an End of Year Statement showing all of their donations throughout the year.
- Any donor who gives online will receive a donation receipt by email immediately after their donations is made
- Any donor who gives by check AND has an email attached to their giving account will receive a receipt by email once the check has been processed
- Any donor who gives by check WITHOUT an email attached to their giving account will not receive a receipt until the End of Year Statement comes via mail
- If a donor requests a copy of their receipt, you can issue this from your Non-Profit Dashboard by following the steps in this article
- Monthly statements are available to donors immediately following each month, and can be found in the individual user's account on Pure Charity (Donors can access their monthly statements by following the steps in this article)
End of Year Statements
- End of Year Statements are available to donors by January 31st
- Any donor who has an email attached to their giving account will receive an email link to access their End of Year Statement once it is ready (Donors can also access their End of Year Statement by going to https://purecharity.com/account/statements and logging in to their Pure Charity account)
- Any donor WITHOUT an email attached to their giving account will receive an End of Year Statement via mail
If you have any additional questions, please let us know!