Welcome to Pure Charity! Now that you have joined us, we want to be sure your organization's landing page looks awesome & shares your amazing mission.
To do this, we suggest completing the three steps below:
- Upload photos in the Branding section
- Add information about your organization in the About section
- Share your social media pages in the Links section
To get started, you will begin on your Field Partner Dashboard. On the left, you will see a list of tabs. We will be working in the last section titled SETTINGS.
Step 1: First click the Branding Section. On this page you can add two photos.
- An Avatar Photo - this is best to be your logo. You will need a 300x300 image.
- A Cover Image - this is the top photo & show off your organization's work. This image is a 1600x900 image.
NOTE: If you are having trouble deleting an image, try clicking the "Switch to (Your Name)" link located in the top banner above, and then trying again. This should allow you to delete and upload a new image!
Step 2: Next, click the About Section. On this page, you can share the work of your organization and mission. Be sure to click Update Profile 2x after editing!
NOTE: To learn how to add images, click here!
Step 3: Last, click the Links Section. On this page you will be able to add all website and social media links, allowing donors access to know your organization better! Again, be sure to click Update Field Partner before switching pages.
Once you are finished, your page will be automatically updated!
Still need help, reach out here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.