Want to create a fundraiser?
Please look over the this list to see what you need to get started!
- Know your charitable organization you will be fundraising with. This is the organization that all funds will be sent to, and must be a 501c3 organization.
- Choose a cause category for your fundraiser: Water, Food, Freedom, Health, Opportunity or Relief
- How many lives will be impacted with this fundraiser?
- In what region will these lives be impacted?
- In what city or country will these lives be impacted?
- What type of funding goal do you have? One Time, Recurring or both goals?
- What is your one time funding goal?
- Do you want your funding to be private or public?
- What do you want your Fundraiser Name to be? (Must be less than 60 characters)
- What do you want your Fundraiser URL to be?
- Choose an end date for your fundraiser
- OPTIONAL ID Fields - Campaign ID, Appeal ID, Trip/Fund ID. used to help you with organization if you are a nonprofit organization.
- Write up a fundraising story so others can connect to you and your fundraiser.
Once your fundraiser is complete, you will also want to have 2-3 photos ready to be used for your fundraiser branding. You can learn more about branding by reading this article.
Still need help, reach out here email@example.com.