Before you launch your fundraiser, you should create a Pre-Launch Marketing Plan. You wouldn’t believe how many people and organizations think that simply creating an online fundraiser is enough to get the job done. You need to get that fundraiser in front of the right people at the right time and communicate your story in a meaningful way. Here are some tips to help you create an effective pre-launch marketing plan:
- Create a social media calendar.
- Determine schedule and frequency.
- Create sharable content.
- Include a strong call to action.
- Coordinate your social channels.
- Plan for Multi-channel success.
- Coordinate content and timing of all communication channels to ensure consistent messaging.
- Line up a few donors before you launch.
- Consider using a momentum building platform like ThunderClap.
- Thank your donors.
- Celebrate your milestones.
Still need help, reach out here email@example.com.